The journal covers topics from the field of foot orthotics and is directed to foot specialists
The international journal for foot orthotics - foot&shoe - is a new, english journal for people manufacturing or prescribing orthopedic aids for the foot.
Founded as the English version of the journal “Orthopädieschuhtechnik” it now dedicates itself independently to all topics important for an optimal treatment of foot problems. Medical issues as well as strategies for the optimal production of aids are being presented and discussed there.
Especially the transfer of basic knowledge around the foot and shoe is emphasized. At the same time the journal views itself as a medium for the interchange of the international community of all those working in this area.
The foot orthotics magazine - foot&shoe - is published twice a year and distributed worldwide.
CONTENT OF THE CURRENT ISSUE
- Help in Paraguay: Custom-Made Shoes for Outcasts
- World Forum hosted International Symposium on the Diabetic Foot
- New equipped: DHTA in Utrecht
- Footwear Biomechanics in Liverpool
- Letter from Australia
- The art of reading footprints
- New labelling for hazardous substances
- Studies on the effectiveness of orthoses
- Conferences and Congresses: Busy in October
- Announcements of the Industry
- Foam imprint – how to do it right?
- Talking with Dejan Tašner
- Effect of proprioceptive insoles on patients with cervical spine syndrome
Original Research Report by Simone Werner et al